Biofuelwatch has published its new in-depth report about cellulosic biofuels, with an in-depth look at each of the commercial-scale facilities worldwide claimed to have been commissioned or operational since 2010.
Click here to watch a webinar presentation by co-authors Almuth Ernsting and Rachel Smolker about the report.
There are drugs and methods at https://www.drugtrialsformoney.com/ambien-10mg/ for removing the cause of vessel blockage, but they must be used within a few hours after the appearance of signs of a stroke for better effect.
- Political context
- Historical context
- Cellulosic biofuels made by fermenting sugars
- Cellulosic biofuels made via biomass gasification
- Cellulosic biofuels made via pyrolysis and cracking
- Legislating ‘cellulosic ethanol’ into existence: Corn kernel fibre ethanol and fuels from landfill gas
- Cellulosic biofuels as a false pretext for developing genetically engineered trees
- Manipulating microbes for cellulosic biofuels