Get involved and volunteer – AND/Or Support us with a donationWant to get involved in our campaigns? Got an idea for an event or action? Or do you work with an organisation that could collaborate with us? Please get in touch and let us know! Or perhaps you could support our work with a one-off or monthly donation? Any such contributions will help us to continue and build our campaigns!
join our mailing listWe need to be able to tell you what we’re up to! To receive Biofuelwatch newsletters and important alerts to take action, please sign up to our mailing list:
- Until 22nd May 2020, please sign and share this important alert to keep large import-dependent biomass power stations from receiving subsidies.
Publicise our campaigns
Could you help publicise our campaigns? Here are some ideas for how:
- If you have a website you could link to ours – http://www.biofuelwatch.org.uk/;
- You could like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter;
- Going to an event? We’re happy to send you our printed materials for distribution – please email us for more info, or download and print some of these ones;
- Ask us to speak at an event – we’re always looking for opportunities to speak to groups and run workshops at events;
- We are always looking for more people and groups to support the campaign against Drax Power Station.
Donate to biofuelwatch
Could you support Biofuelwatch’s ongoing work through a regular or one-off donation? You can make donations by paypal, standing order or e-banking. Many thanks!
- By Credit/Debit card or Paypal account:
- For Regular Payments by Credit/Debit card or Paypal account:
- For regular monthly payments by standing order (UK residents only), please print out and complete our Standing Order Form and post the form back to us (the address is on the form)
- For payments by Electronic Banking, see below.
Biofuelwatch works in the UK and US to raise awareness of and campaign against destructive biomass and biofuel power stations, the subsidies behind them and other threats to forests, climate and people posed by industrial bioenergy. All personal donations will go towards our day-to-day campaign expenses: Printing campaign materials, domestic travel (by coach or train), organising public meetings and training events.
To set up a regular payment using your electronic banking, you’ll need this information:
For donations from the UK:
|Account Number||65270105 (The Cooperative Bank)|
For donations from outside the UK:
|IBAN number||GB51CPBK 089299 65270105|
|Swift Code||CPBK GB22|
Please use your email address as a reference so we can track donations.
Please note that your own bank may charge you for making donations from another country, so please check this with them first.